The most exciting place to retire in Melbourne’s north
Alive with things to do and places to go
Callisto Place is positioned right in the heart of Melbourne’s ‘university town’. Make the most of the youthful energy and daily hustle and bustle of both La Trobe and RMIT campuses. In fact, the whole neighbourhood is brimming with life. The vibrant new ‘The Polaris 3083’ development’ is full of fantastic dining, cafe and shopping options. And it’s just a short stroll away.
A $5 billion transformation is planned for La Trobe University, a vision called the University City of the Future. The development will comprise a world class sports park, research facilities, a health and wellbeing hub and new commercial, retail and residential developments. For those who want to be part of ‘what’s next’, Callisto Place could not be more perfectly positioned.
Callisto Place is in the middle of the action, with cafés, restaurants and transport on your doorstep. Everything is within easy walking distance, with streetside dining, hair and beauty salons, supermarkets, restaurants, cafés and retail, and laneways to explore. It’s only minutes to the town centre hub and if you need transport, bus and tram stops adjoin, and train and major highways are close by.
Callisto Place is perfect for those who love getting out amongst nature. Situated at the centre of so many wonderful parks, gardens and nature reserves, residents of Callisto Place will enjoy easy access to a huge range of natural destinations just waiting to be discovered. All are accessible on foot, by bike or by car with many paths to take you to new and beautiful destinations. Including some fantastic golf links. With such vast parkland, it’s no wonder there is wildlife aplenty just minutes from your luxury retirement apartment.
Everything on your doorstep
Recreation and culture
- 5 minute stroll to beautiful parkland
- 3 minute drive to Strathallan Golf Club
- 15 minute stroll to Bundoora Park Farm and Cafe
- 2 minute drive to Bundoora Homestead Art Centre
- 9 minute walk to Nangak Tamboree Wildlife Sanctuary
- 6 minute walk to the 86 tram
- 6 minute drive to Macleod Station
- 3 minute walk to The Polaris 3083 shopping mall
- 3 minute walk to Woolworths
- 4 minute drive to Bundoora Farmers Market
- 3 minute walk to Chemist Warehouse
Destination dining and cafés
- 5 minute walk to Japanese BBQ Restaurant
- 4 minutes walk to Polaris Dumpling Kitchen
- 2 minute walk to Vorea Polaris Cafe
Health and medical facilities
- 4 minute drive to La Trobe University Medical Centre
- 12 minute drive to Austin Hospital
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /srv/users/serverpilot/apps/bc-bundoora-website/public/wp-content/themes/bundoora-callisto/templates/components/_map-flexible-block.php on line 28