Construction is progressing well at Callisto Place
In great news from the construction site, things are progressing well at Callisto Place. Our builder, APM, is on schedule and is expected to have constructed up to the top floor by June this year. To see the progress of the building in action, watch our time lapse video below. Here are some of the milestones that have been completed:
- Precast stair columns and lift shaft walls have been erected up to the 6th and final level
- The 5th level slab has been poured with the 6th level to be formed and poured by late May 2023
- Services ductwork and rough-ins have commenced in the basement and ground floor and will be progressing up through the respective levels.
Bolton Clarke — a name you can trust
Callisto Place is a Bolton Clarke community. As such it is part of a not-for-profit organisation that has a 200 year history and is one of Australia’s most experienced and trusted providers of retirement living and at home support. Rest assured that our commitment to this project is unwavering and that you can feel secure in the knowledge that we will see it through to completion. In other words, your purchase is safe with us.
Our vibrant new community
- 90 premium apartments over six levels
- One, two and three bedrooms available
- Winter gardens or balconies
- Undercover secure parking spaces
- Shared spaces:
– Residents’ kitchen
– Bar and dining room
– Library and cinema
– Games room with billiards table
Our exciting community is for people who love life and can’t wait to jump right in!